Property Lawyers & Conveyancers in Sydney
If you want to buy or sell a home, land or investment property you’ll have to sign a contract. The legal work involved in preparing the sales contract, mortgage and other related documents, is called conveyancing and generally undertaken by property lawyers. Making such a purchase or sale can be a big commitment and it is essential that you get it right.
Our experienced property lawyers at K&T Legal are dedicated to ensure a smooth transaction occurs for your sale or purchase of property. We will:
- Advise of the matters to consider when selling or purchasing your property
- Prepare Contract for Sale of Land and review contracts for the purchases of property
- Advise of matters concerning payment of stamp duty and other relevant duties
- Advise, liaise and negotiate about matters concerning special conditions in your sale or purchase of property
- Assist with ensuring that all requirements for your mortgage or bank loan is completed
- Conduct searches and enquiries as required for the purchase of your property
- Attending to and preparing for exchange and settlement of your property sale or purchase
For further information regarding this area of practice, please contact our office to speak to one of our professional and friendly lawyers.